SILEA has a wide range of loading arms couplers for all applications:
- API Coupler manual 0513 series designed to achieve a quick and dry coupling, between a Bottom Loading Arm or a hose and the Male Coupler on a tank truck.
- API Coupler Semiautomatic 0513 series, is same as the manual but the difference is that the Coupler hooks automatically to the male coupler before opening the flow.
- Vapour Recovery Coupler 0513 series, is designed to recover the vapour inside a tank truck during bottom loading (also known as “closed cycle”) and respects the API RP 1004 standards.
The main parts of the coupler are made in aluminium alloy.
Standard seals in fluoroelastomer FPM-NT (Viton®), or hydrogenated Buna (HNBR), are easy to maintain.
The surfaces subject to wear are hard coated.
All above can be optionally equipped with sensors (proximity, valve opening)
They are approved according to the following regulations:
- 94/9/CE Directive, named ATEX.
- 97/23/CE Directive, named PED.
- Standard API-ASTM-ANSI-TTMA.