FACET with its 75 years of experience can provide superior filtration solutions and has approved aviation fuel filtration solutions.
With a wide range of innovative elements with multiple media options, qualified to several standards, like EI 1581, 6th Edition, EI 1591, EI 1583, they are able to solve almost all your filtration challenges:
- CAA (civil) or CM (military) series 5 coalescer cartridges offer the finest performance available. This standard line of high flow coalescer cartridges removes ultra-fine solids and enhances separation of water from jet fuel.
- SS (civil) or SM (military) series 5 Synthetic and ST Teflon® separator cartridges are cleanable and reusable. All media provide improved separation of fine water drops.
- CM Series coalescer cartridges offer the finest performance available for maximum water Coalescing efficiency and solids holding capacity. This line of high flow coalescer cartridges removes ultra-fine solids and enhances separation of water from jet fuel.
- Clay treaters with primary purpose to protect aviation fuel filtration systems and jet fuel by removing trace quantities of surfactants (surface active agents), colour and additives commonly found in fuel.
- FA and M series microfilters with superior filtration for removing ultra-fine solid contaminants such as rust, scale, granular and other types of solids from aviation fuel systems.
- FG series Fuel-Gard® monitor cartridges 6” OD, perform three jobs to provide clean and dry fuel, by maximum water absorption, solids holding capacity and shutdown protection.