SILEA Folding Stair 3700 series is used to allow safe access from the platform to manholes of tank trucks and rail wagons.
They automatically adjust to the height of the tank and can be designed with 3, 4 or 5 steps with or without safety cage.
- Rest position lock device: avoids that the stair accidentally opens and unlock is by means of pedal
- Non-slip steps and self-levelling grill
- Anti-shearing safety system: steps are built in two parts, one fixed and one moveable with anti-cutting function
- Balance with compression spring cylinder
- Shock absorbent handrail Control that follows the stair
- Rubber protection on the lower part: avoids direct contact with the tank
They can be equipped optional with:
- Pneumatic handling
- Other sizes of safety cage
- Park micro-switch Ex-d or Ex-ia
- Sliding stairs on a railway
They are approved according to the ATEX regulations.