For the continuous on-line monitoring of discharge water during de-ballasting operations, VAF Instruments is one of world’s main suppliers. The Oilcon® Mark 6M Oil Discharge Monitoring & Control Systems are more reliable and more accurate than any other monitoring & control system. It is suitable for all ballast and slop water discharges.
VAF Oilcon® Mark 6M is in accordance with the latest resolutions MEPC.108(49) & 240(65).
- Patented multiple scattering measurement technique
- Full compliance with MARPOL requirements
- No additional chemical/solvents needed for operation means no environmental pollution
- No hot water flushing required
- Automatic self-cleansing, zeroing and calibration
- Fully automatic flushing eliminates clogging on shutdown
- Automatic cell window washing prevents fouling of optical path
- Easy installation; only two bulkhead penetrations
- Easy operation with best yet help functions
- Monitoring of clean, segregated and dirty ballast in a single unit
- Adjustable alarm relay contact for rpm level
- Annex I and Annex II capabilities in one version