The Oil and Gas industry is based on an un-comprising approach towards safety and reliability. Fully committed to this approach, the HermetiX™-Fire Safe configuration is included as a standard feature on all of Habonim’s fire safe valves, all sizes (from ½” to 16”), all temperatures of media (from cryogenic LNG, to HT refinery processes and any other medias in between) and all pressure classes (from #150 thru #2500). This new industry bench-mark effectively eliminates any leakages from valve stems (or any other part for that matter) allowing a much safer and long-lasting service life of O&G facilities.
HermetiX™ is a leak-free stem seal technology that minimizes downtime by providing up to 500,000 maintenance-free cycles, decreases the hydrocarbon footprint, and increases production efficiency.
- Minimizes shutdowns for maintenance up to 500,000 cycles
- Fugitive emission certified to ISO 15848-1 & API 641
- Fire safe certified to API 607 and ISO 10497
- Habonim design Patent No. D598,988
- Prevents media contamination from graphite particles
- Ensures uninterrupted production