FACET with its 75 years of experience can provide superior filtration solutions and has approved aviation fuel filter housings/vessels for almost all applications:
- Two-stage coalescer separators are the primary defence against fuel contamination by water and dirt. They are approved under EI 1581, 6th Edition, Type S, Category C or M
- Clay treaters will continuously adsorb surfactants, colour and additives from jet fuel.
- HP Series single-stage coalescers use wafer repacks to remove gross amounts of water and solids from fuel
- HFG Series Horizontal Fuel-Gard monitor housings, equipped with FG Series monitor cartridges, continually check the entire flow of fuel, not just mere samples, for water or solids contamination.
- M series filter housings are specifically designed to remove solid particles such as rust, dirt, pipe scale, sand and metal from fuel, installed before the coalescer separators
FACET portable filtration and pumping set is an economical, light and compact packaged unit for the supply of clean, dry fuel to helicopters and light aircrafts.
The standard unit is fitted with a monitor housing model VFG-21-609, differential pressure gauge and a 12 or 24 volt electric pump for a maximum flow of 11gpm (42lpm).
The unit is complete with intake and delivery hoses and comes with a lightweight antidrip nozzle.
The unit can be run from a vehicle battery or from the helicopter’s own power supply and it is widely used for military operations.